Our Next Virtual Workshop
Implementing Active Learning in Undergraduate STEM Courses| WorkshopRegister
How can we support student outcomes in undergraduate STEM courses and create an engaging learning environment? In this workshop, speakers discuss successes in …
SpeakersJessica Rosenberg, Ph.D.
Education Director of the Quantum Materials Center, Associate Professor of Physics and Astronomy
George Mason UniversityWendy Smith, Ph.D.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Show all
- Award Management
- Career Preparation
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Collaborations between 2-Year & 4-Year Institutions
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion
- Evaluation, Measurement & Assessment
- Faculty Preparation & Professional Development
- Grant Writing
- Innovative Pedagogy
- Interdisciplinary and Multi-Disciplinary Collaboration
- Introductory Courses
- Learning Technologies
- Mentoring Programs
- Scaling-up and Long-Term Grant Sustainability
- STEM for Non-STEM Majors
- Student Retention
- Synthesis or Meta-Analysis of Prior Work
- Systemic/Institutional Change
- Teacher Preparation (K-12)
- Tenure and Promotional Processes
Interested in Speaking at a Virtual Workshop?
Are you a thought leader in undergraduate STEM education? We want to hear from you. Interested candidates should review the workshop speaker criteria and submit their request below.