Our Next Virtual Workshop
Improving Introductory STEM Course Sequences to Provide Cohesive, Cross-Disciplinary Experiences| WorkshopRegister
How can we improve introductory STEM courses to create a stronger, more cross-disciplinary approach to teaching the foundations of STEM? In this workshop hoste…
SpeakersAlo Basu, Ph.D.
Director of the Neuroscience Program & Associate Professor of Neuroscience
College of the Holy CrossEmily Borda, Ph.D.
Director of Science, Math, and Technology Education (SMATE)
Western Washington University
- Show all
- Award Management
- Career Preparation
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Collaborations between 2-Year & 4-Year Institutions
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion
- Evaluation, Measurement & Assessment
- Faculty Preparation & Professional Development
- Grant Writing
- Innovative Pedagogy
- Interdisciplinary and Multi-Disciplinary Collaboration
- Introductory Courses
- Learning Technologies
- Mentoring Programs
- Scaling-up and Long-Term Grant Sustainability
- STEM for Non-STEM Majors
- Student Retention
- Synthesis or Meta-Analysis of Prior Work
- Systemic/Institutional Change
- Teacher Preparation (K-12)
- Tenure and Promotional Processes
Interested in Speaking at a Virtual Workshop?
Are you a thought leader in undergraduate STEM education? We want to hear from you. Interested candidates should review the workshop speaker criteria and submit their request below.